Finns i lager
All best sellers

PET shell for iPhone 12 Wine red

VAT included
Quantity
Finns i lager

TEST
Description
Functional mobile phone cover made from recyclable PET.

This mobile phone cover made from PET material is the perfect choice to protect your mobile phone from everyday wear and tear, scratches and minor bumps. This case provides a reliable and durable level of protection while maintaining a slim and stylish profile for your phone.
The case is made from high quality PET material, providing a strong and durable construction that can withstand daily use. This material also provides a clear and transparent finish that allows your phone's original design and colors to shine through.
This case has a precise fit and provides access to all the buttons, ports and functions of your phone. No need to remove the case to charge your phone or use headphones. The case is compatible with wireless charging, providing convenience and efficiency when charging your phone.
With a protective lip around the screen and camera, this mobile case prevents scratches and damage to the most vulnerable areas. It provides an extra level of security and peace of mind when using your mobile phone.
The case is easy to put on and take off, and it provides a comfortable grip that reduces the risk of the phone slipping out of your hand. Its thin and flexible design allows you to easily carry your phone in your pocket or bag without feeling heavy and cumbersome.
Product Details
Generic
5 Items
4 other products in the same category: